Art Nouveau, 1912-13. Ede Magyar and János Takács. The building is a residential and business house. Between the two world wars the building became the property of the city. The wealthy, tailor-made co-chairman, János Simon's palace built on the busy roof, richly-faced facade solution, curved, closed balcony, façade building plastics, carved wooden carvings both carry the style of the Hungarian Art Nouveau. On the two sides of the main entrance, the female heads closing the wall pillars were created by Ferenc Kriván, a sculptor Hódmezővásárhely.