Built in 1885. 32 years later, the mill burnt down because of arson. The rebuilt, one-storey higher building had changing funcions through the 20th century (bath, ice factory, lumber yard). In 1957, the steam engines were shut down, the plant was converted to electric drive. In 1967 it was connected to the Szentes plant. After its privatization in the 1990s, it continued to operate for several years. Currently it is out of operation.